Thursday, September 11, 2014

Summertime Strollin'

Hi,
My name is Lindsey (Dickinson) this class is the first time I've ever had to differentiate which Lindsey I am!
This summer I worked a lot (I work for my parents, they own a performance automotive shop) and went to see a few concerts-Luke Bryan, Josh Turner, and Bruno Mars. I went to Mystic Seaport for my birthday -I'm a total history geek- and Old Sturbridge Village just for fun. Me and a couple of my friends made a road trip to New Hampshire and spent a weekend adventuring, we visited the Polar Ice Caves- really cool, if you've never been I recommend it.
I registered for this class because it was required to get into the Ed program, but now that I'm in it, I'm very happy that it was required. I'm fascinated by the topics we're discussing and really enjoying the course so far.
Happy Weekend!
Lindsey

1 comment:

  1. Hey that's really cool your into history! Music history is my thing its so cool to see how events of history shape the musical world!

    ReplyDelete